Found April 10, 2013 on
There is an old saying that bad publicity is good publicity. Donald Trump was heavily booed by the audience during the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday night. The show was televised on Tuesday night. The media was quick to pick up on the story, which gave Wrestlemania 29 weekend even more coverage than normal.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- Top Rope Pro Wrestling announced that WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will headline "The Shawn Michaels Experience" on Saturday, Aug 31st at 4 PM.
- Zap2It published an article on Donald Trump getting booed at the Hall of Fame this past Saturday.
- Sheamus commented on reports of WWE signing Rebecca Knox to a developmental deal, writing on Twitter, "Massive Congrats...
Somehow Dennis Rodman has snuck back into the public consciousness. Can he just disappear back into obscurity yet?
Rodman was fired from the show All Star Celebrity Apprentice this weekend for an unfortunate (or fortunate depending how you look at it) spelling mistake. Rodman spelled Donald Trump‘s wife’s name “Milania” instead of Melania.
This came one night after the...
- Top Rope Pro Wrestling has announced that WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will headline “The Shawn Michaels Experience” on Saturday, Aug 31st.
- Zap2It published an article on Donald Trump getting booed at the WWE Hall of Fame this past Saturday night.
- Sheamus commented on reports of WWE signing Rebecca Knox to a developmental deal via Twitter:
“Massive Congrats 2 @RebeccaMQuin...
Look, this isn't going to be pretty. It's not supposed to be. It's supposed to be a sordid tale of hubris, arrogance and stupidity that brought team and man to their knees faster than your ex-wife at a fraternity mixer.Its time to man up and realize that as much as we love our teams, they screwed up. Royally. From criminal behavior to earth shattering stupidity to self...
Maria Menounos sent out the following today…
Dear fellow WWE fans and members of the wrestling press,
As you know, I had the honor of inducting my friend, Bob Backlund, into the WWE Hall of Fame. The fans were a little rough as another inductee and friend, Donald Trump, would likewise experience. It's understandable as we are not pro wrestlers and the honesty of the WWE...