For the first time in almost a decade, the WWE Survivor Series 2014 is headlined by its traditional 10-man elimination tag team match. Team Cena will take on Team Authority in a match with big stakes for one team and Team Helmsley-McMahon.
Can we just get this over with already? Can Brock Lesnar finally leave the WWE so John Cena or Seth Rollins or Judy Bloom can win the damn WWE World Title and put an end to all this madness?
- There was some speculation that John Cena may get his WWE World Heavyweight Title shot against Brock Lesnar at December's TLC pay-per-view as Lesnar will be returning to TV next month.
It hasn't been confirmed that Cena vs. Lesnar won't take place at TLC but Cena is also being considered for a Tables, Ladders & Chairs three-way with Seth Rollins and Randy Orton.
This week’s sitdown interview with Michael Cole features John Cena, as seen above. Below are highlights:
* Cole mentioned how Survivor Series isn’t about a championship but Cena disagreed. He brought up how The Authority handled Daniel Bryan and the WWE World Heavyweight Title, and then brought in Brock Lesnar. Cena believes the man who holds the title should be the best WWE...
- Triple H will announce on this Friday’s WWE SmackDown that if Team Cena loses at Survivor Series, John Cena, Big Show, Ryback, Erick Rowan and Dolph Ziggler will be fired.
As noted, Vince McMahon previously announced that if Team Authority loses at Survivor Series, The Authority will no longer be in power.
Backstage Update on Vince McMahon’s Return, New WWE TLC Plans, More
- WWE has announced a Divas Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match for Sunday’s pay-per-view. Here’s the updated card:
Team Cena vs. Team Authority
John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Erick Rowan and Ryback vs. Kane, Seth Rollins, Luke Harper, Mark Henry and RusevIf Team Authority loses, The Authority is no longer in power.
WWE Divas Title Match
Nikki Bella vs. AJ Lee...
When Brock Lesnar beat John Cena in convincing fashion at SummerSlam I thought that was the beginning of a monster, albeit part time and limited appearance, run leading into WrestleMania where the likelihood would be that he would drop the title if the right challenger was available. The booking of Lesnar going into that SummerSlam match was so remarkably strong that it made the...
As we reported yesterday, WWE currently has three matches confirmed for the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view on November 23rd.
Team Cena vs. Team Authority will headline the event in a traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series match. A stipulation was added to the match last week that says that if Team Authority loses, “The Authority” will be removed from power in the WWE.
- WWE did not want the WWE Network mentioned in the ring during last night’s RAW from Liverpool to the Network UK launch debacle. There was a massive “where’s our Network?” chant during the opening segment that was edited out. It was said that John Cena managed to turn the chants around on the fans and they weren’t brought back up much more after the opening segment.
WWE Monday Night Raw
November 10, 2014
If you missed last week’s edition of WWE Monday Night Raw click here
For all of our coverage on the WWE and Survivor Series click here
WWE Monday Night Raw Pre-Show:
The post WWE Raw Results: John Cena vs. Ryback appeared first on Between The Ropes.