On Impact Wrestling, James Storm revealed to the wrestling world that Hulk Hogan has decided to have a four way match at Slammiversary for the TNA World Tag Team Championship. The former heavyweight champion also revealed that he was involved in the match, and he's bringing along a mystery partner.
Since James Storm is having a mystery partner at Slammiversary, speculations have ran rampant with wrestling fans. The top name being guessed right now is "Wildcat" Chris Harris, who teamed with Storm as America's Most Wanted. However, there's been no talks in the last few weeks about Harris coming back to TNA.
- James Storm tweeted the following injury update on Thursday:
“Dodge a bullet. No hernia. Partial torn ab and adductor strain (groin pull). Start rehab tomorrow. Thanks for the tweets, text & phone calls”
(source feed provided no summary content for this entry)
TNA star James Storm posted the following on Twitter today…
Dodge a bullet. No hernia. Partial torn ab and adductor strain (groin pull). Start rehab tomorrow. Thanks for the tweets, text & phone calls
That moment when you become 15 again and laugh. The doc ask, have you ever pulled your groin before? Ha
1st session of PT done. Went great. Except for the ice bath. It’s ok...
- Embedded in the video below are highlights from TNA’s press conference which was held on Wednesday. The clip features footage of Hulk Hogan, Kenny King and more.
- James Storm provided an update on his injury that he suffered on Impact last week while refereeing a match.
“Dodge a bullet. No hernia. Partial torn ab and adductor strain (groin pull). Start rehab tomorrow. Thanks...
– James Storm will have an MRI today to determine the extent of his groin injury.
– There are no TNA live events set for this weekend.
- TNA Television Champion Devon was asked on Twitter if he’s ever going to defend the title. He replied:“I do every week .. tna is the one that doesn’t put it on tv … don’t come at me. go talk to them about it …”- James Storm tweeted the following injury update this weekend:“Thnx everyone for tweets. Doc says I have a torn lower ab and ligament damage. Go back wed...
- Bully Ray reacts to Abyss' return on Thursday's Impact Wrestling episode in the video embedded below.
- James Storm has provided an update to his injury that he suffered on this week's episode of Impact Wrestling, writing on Twitter, "Thnx everyone for tweets. Doc says I have a torn lower ab and ligament damage. Go back wed for MRI to check for hernia. #freakaccident"
TNA wrestler James Storm revealed on his Twitter account that he suffered a groin injury while referring the tag match between Bad Influence and Austin Aries and Bobby Roode at iMPACT! in Tupelo, Mississippi last Thursday when he was sliding in for a pinfall count.
Storm said he to the emergency room after the TNA live event in Birmingham, Alabama because he was still in pain.