Found March 12, 2013 on
Start 'N' Park Blog:
• Richard Childress Racing teammates finished ninth (Kevin Harvick), 10th (Paul Menard) and 26th (Jeff Burton).
• RCR drivers made a total of 181 Green Flag Passes during Sunday’s event. Harvick led the team with 63, Menard made 60 and Burton completed 58.
• Harvick and Menard posted 12 of the Fastest Laps Run in the 267-lap race, with eight and four laps respectively.
• Harvick was one of five drivers who ran 100 percent of the contested Laps in the Top 15.
• After improving four positions during the final 10 percent of the race (27 laps), Harvick ranked fourth in the Closers category.
• With a speed of 177.095 mph, Menard earned a position in the top 10 of Fastest Drivers Early in a Run.
• Matt Kenseth earned his first victory of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season and was followed to the finish line by Kasey Kahne, Brad Keselowski, Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards.
• The next Sprint Cup Series race is the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway on Sunday, March 17. The fourth rac...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Richard Childress Racing teammates finished ninth (Kevin Harvick), 10th (Paul Menard) and 26th (Jeff Burton).
RCR drivers made a total of 181 Green Flag Passes during Sunday's event. Harvick led the team with 63, Menard made 60 and Burton completed 58.
Harvick and Menard posted 12 of the Fastest Laps Run in the 267-lap race, with eight and four laps respectively...
RCR in Thunder Valley: In 137 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) starts at Bristol Motor Speedway, Richard Childress Racing boasts nine wins – seven with Dale Earnhardt, one with Kevin Harvick and one with Jeff Burton – three pole awards, 32 top-five and 59 top-10 finishes. RCR Chevrolets swept the top-three positions in the 2008 Food City 500 when Burton drove to Victory Lane,...
RCR’s NASCAR Nationwide Series History at Bristol Motor Speedway: In 53 previous Nationwide Series appearances at Bristol Motor Speedway, RCR leads all organizations with seven wins at the half-mile bullring, including a victory in the March 2012 Nationwide Series race with Elliott Sadler. Clint Bowyer earned RCR a win at Bristol in March 2008, while Kevin Harvick has contributed...
Bristol Motor Speedway today announced that NASCAR’s K&N Pro Series East event at Bristol Motor Speedway, set for Saturday, March 16, will be known as the DRIVE4COPD 125.
The DRIVE4COPD 125 is part of a Saturday doubleheader at BMS that includes Jeff Foxworthy’s Grit Chips 300 Nationwide Series race. Practice and qualifying for the DRIVE4COPD 125 is Thursday, March 14 with...