First Lady Michelle Obama will do something that no other First Lady has ever done before — release a hip-hop record. The record is all apart of Mrs. Obama’s Let’s Move! Program.
The tracklist for the album has just been released and it features the likes of Doug E. Fresh, Travis Barker, and Iman Shumpert. That’s right, New York Knickerbocker Iman Shumpert will feature on a track called Pass The Rock — which in a different genre of hip-hop could mean something very different.
Here is the full track listing:
1. “U R What You Eat” f/ Salad Bar (Matisyahu, Ariana Grande, Travis Barker)
2. “Everybody” f/ Jordin Sparks, Doug E. Fresh, Dr. Oz, Ryan Beatty, Hip Hop MD
3. “Let’s Move” f/ Doug E. Fresh, Artie Green, Chauncey Hawkins
4. “Just Believe” featuring Ashanti, Gerry Gunn, Artie Green, Robbie Nova
5. “Veggie Luv” f/ Monifah and J Rome
6. “Hip Hop FEET” f/ DMC and Artie Green
7. “Stronger” f/ Shayna Steele, Jeremy Jordan, Our Time Theater kids, and E-Street Band guitari