Found January 17, 2013 on
-First-round voting for the TNA Gut Check Challenge begins this Saturday morning at ImpactWrestling.com. TNA also released the following promo for Gut Check.
-Dixie Carter tweeted the following photo of Brooke’s wedding dress.
-Hulk Hogan wrote the following on Twitter in regards to Brooke Hogan’s wedding on Impact tonight, “I wish I could get to her mom,maby she could help in this situation,I don’t think she would approve at this point , HH”
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Thursday's episode of TNA Impact Wrestling scored a 1.15 rating with 1.6 million viewers, which is up from last week's 1.02 rating with 1.3 million viewers.
Impact ranked #26 in overall viewers on Thursday night, but a distant #37 among males 18-34 and #21 among males 18-49. The m18-34 ranking was lower than last week's show.
MUST SEE: Miss Tessmacher and Her Hot Friend...
Brooke Hogan and Bully Ray are getting hitched tonight on Impact. Or not.
Wrestling weddings never go quite as planned (ask Edge, Lita, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Kane, Slick, Daniel Bryan, AJ, Uncle Elmer, Test, Billy, Chuck, etc.).
Bully is promising some old friends from Extreme Championship Wrestling will be in attendance. Hopefully we get a Dudley family reunion ...
- First round voting for the TNA Gut Check Challenge begins this Saturday morning at ImpactWrestling.com. TNA also released the following promo for Gut Check.
- Dixie Carter tweeted the following photo of Brooke's wedding dress.
- Hulk Hogan wrote the following on Twitter in regards to Brooke Hogan's wedding on Impact tonight, "I wish I could get to her mom,maby...
-Robbie E.’s published his five “workout musts” in his latest blog at SpikeTV.com.
-Embedded below is the latest episode of “The List” featuring Robbie E.
-Dixie Carter hyped the Bully Ray & Brooke Hogan wedding on tonight’s episode of Impact, writing on Twitter, “Headed to the Impact Zone. @MizzHogan seems very excited & relaxed on the phone. Heading over...
TNA sent out the following today…
Wedding bells will ring on Thursday’s IMPACT broadcast as Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan will be married LIVE in the middle of the ring! The big question is, how will Brooke’s father – the legendary Hulk Hogan – react to the wedding? Will he let his daughter marry Bully Ray? Or, will he use his power to try and stop the ceremony from taking...
Embedded below are several video highlights from the January 17th, 2013 episode of TNA Impact Wrestling.
Jay Bradley and Brian Cage Stand Before the Gut Check Judges
Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs. James Storm and Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray Prepares With His Groomsman, Taz, Tommy Dreamer and Brother Runt
Jeff Hardy’s Victory Speech Cut Short By Christopher Daniels and Kazarian...
- Tonight’s TNA Impact Wrestling will feature the wedding of Brooke Hogan and Bully Ray. Tonight’s show will also see another Gut Check segment and the fallout from Genesis.- TNA developmental territory OVW taped their 700th episode of TV last night. They aired pre-taped congratulatory promos from Hulk Hogan, Tara, Mr. Anderson, Kurt Angle, Sting and Jeff Hardy.- We noted recently...
“My boobs are hanging out!” Now that was the funniest quote I have ever heard on Thursday night’s TNA show. If Brooke Hogan wasn’t Hulk’s daughter, there is no way in hell she would be on this show. It goes to show that it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. You had to figure something was going to happen, because it all wrestling “weddings” something happens...
- TNA’s British Boot Camp is said to be a pet project of Dixie Carter’s. She is a big fan of reality TV.
- Amazing Red was previously advertised for this past weekend’s TNA pay-per-view tapings but word is that he was booked elsewhere so that’s why he didn’t appear.
- TNA released the following invitation for Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan’s wedding on Impact this week: