Found November 14, 2012 on Backyard Sports Blog:
PLAYERS: Avril Lavigne
Today's hot chick is Avril Lavigne.  Avril is a Canadian singer-songwriter.  She is one of those girls that I'm not a big fan of 90% of the time, then the other 10% when she actually tries to dress up and look hot she can be a dime piece.  Just tricks me every time.  Not a big fan of the emo rocker look very much either.  It takes a good day from Avril to impress me.  Take a look at these hotter pictures of her below and judge for yourself. Check out our Home Page for more stories and follow us on Twitter and Facebook

PHOTO: Avril Lavigne Halloween Outfit!

[Show as slideshow]
Entertainment News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.